View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 06:26 PM   #28
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
I'm biting my tongue right now and, yes, it's painful. I am willful and headstrong, as are, apparently, you. I will take your information under advisement. thank you.
To "unclutter" the firmware further, look at the newest patches to change the browse Kobo link (you can also change the rotating right one) and to modify the top-left menu. There are also patches to remove the recommendations from the home screen, to remove the tutorial dialogs, and so on.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote