View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:55 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
@davidfor thank you.

no intention of using anything Kobo, including their store. I just want an easy, uncluttered ereader with a nice form. loved my PW2 until it died recently. don't care for any of the current kindle offerings though along with the Clara I ordered an Oasis. it's up in the air which will win or if I will order an Inkpad 3 instead.
The Kobo firmware is uncluttered. I have no idea which affiliate mine is set to. I do not see any logos at all. Nothing gets in the way WiFi is off.

Why won't you listen to someone who actually own a Kobo and is running the latest firmware when I say there is no clutter at all? An yes, my Kobo is properly registered at Kobo's website.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote