View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #30
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
My Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T sounds like a perfect fit for you. It's 32 bit Windows 8 running on a dual core Atom chip. It's not going to work for heavy duty graphics or games, but for writing and browsing it's plenty. Amazon has them for $599 US without the keyboard dock, and $749 with.

I made the mistake of buying one without the keyboard, and am now having a hard time finding the stand alone keyboard.

BTW, the above referenced bloatware issue on the Sammy is virtually nonexistent. Any Samsung specific software is at least useful, and at best necessary. The only thing I removed/replaced is the Symantec antivirus. And then only because I have access to free antivirus packages through both my work and my ISP.
Isn't the Ativ 500 RT?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote