View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #49
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i hope you'll share it, i'd love to know what red was up to during this caper...

Rich D, you SERIOUSLY need to write a noir detective story for us. seriously. get going now, what are you waiting for ?
Thanks! I'll think about it!

The dame with the legs walked into my office, shutting my door behind her. "I've been thinking about you all night" she purred seductively as she crossed to my office window and lowered the blinds. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" She sat on the corner of my desk and poured her self 2 fingers of scotch. Hmmm great wheels and good taste, I thought to myself as she eyed me like a cat eyeing a caged canary. Then she started in with the compliments, but I knew what she was after. She wanted the clue I found last night.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote