View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #18
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphonwood View Post
Hi folks,
I just became aware of this thread. The 11:00pm thing is probably our fault. We cut off the codes at 12:00 Eastern time. Apologies to our friends in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific zones. I don't know about the technical issue with Cibola- sounds like a Smashwords issue. At any rate, if anyone missed out, please e-mail me before Wednesday at editor [at] gryphonwoodpress.com and we'll see what we can do to get you hooked up. Thank you for your interest in Gryphonwood. We're thrilled at the response to the giveaway, and will likely do another during the holiday season.
David
Any chance of something for us European members (Europe = big place, kind of east of America)? We have the internet here too you know, and some of us would actually like to buy books
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote