View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 02:33 PM   #723
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
You can probably use NM to toggle it, or NDB to make it depend on the active view.
That may be true for the small percentage of users with your tech skills. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.

Having to actively toggle on/off via NickelMenu wouldn't be particularly useful, at least for me. Having MiniClock automatically being context-aware might be useful, but if it requires NickelDBus then it's way outside my comfort zone.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote