View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 08:31 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Files locked on Jetbook?

Somehow I've managed to lock the books on a Jetbook I've sold. I wanted to clear my books and found that I can't delete them? How did I do this and is there any way to correct it?

EDIT: I was able to get into the diagnostic menu (thanks to an old post here) and reset the machine. For some reason copying all the books with the directory structure from Linux to the Jetbook corrupts something. (I know, I tried it again and I now realize what I did the first time.) At any rate, after the second reset, I was able to load books via Calibre and delete them directly from the Jetbook, so it looks like the issue is solved. I'll let the buyer figure out how to put the default books back on (if he wants them). Looks like I could do it book by book, if I wanted to.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-18-2018 at 12:03 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote