View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos007 View Post
But couldn't it also be that I bought a book on an shop website in .epub and just converted it myself by calibre for my kindle?
Of course. Every single book on my Kindle is sideloaded using Calibre. Many were bought from Amazon, many from Baen, Delphi Classics, and other bookstores. Amazon don’t care where you bought the books that you load onto your Kindle. Why do you think they do?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote