View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 05:34 PM   #5
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Amazon doesn't care what you put on your device. They don't care about what you personally sent to the cloud via email. It makes them no money, so why should they care? They only care what you PURCHASE from THEM because it helps them code their ads towards your possible preferences so that you will buy more. They may even care that you send stuff to your kindle email to load on your reader in that it is a feature that is widely used - otherwise, they would quit the feature as it costs money.

I leave my wifi off except for actual historical books where the wikipedia may give me more information while I'm reading. Saves me power.

Last edited by Tarana; 03-19-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote