Thread: 100 free ebooks
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumag2 View Post
I just purchased my wife a prs505 for $15 at circuit city (Im a temp employee there and it was the floor model i snagged), I think I prefer my 500 in design but I do prefer her screen with the 8 grey scale as opposed to my 6 grey scale and I like that the new one has more inbuilt memory.

What I dont like is that I set her up her own account for her laptop on the ebook connect and she got 100 free books, as it is a separate account I cannot authorize my device and put her 100 books on my reader.

I was wondering if I deauthorize my device and then reauthorize it would it count as a new device and get me 100 books credit?

I think it sucks that Ive had the 500 since day one and I never got 100 free books.

$15 !!!! I think you just redefined the definition of obscenity!

Congratulations on your great purchase - unless, of course, you made a typo?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote