Thread: 100 free ebooks
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:17 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumag2 View Post
What I dont like is that I set her up her own account for her laptop on the ebook connect and she got 100 free books, as it is a separate account I cannot authorize my device and put her 100 books on my reader.
You should have added her Reader to YOUR account. That way, the account would have received the "free books credit" (which is associated with the device, not the account) and you would have been able to share them.

If you want to share books, both Readers need to be on the same account.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote