View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #39
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Mini 5, Forma
I did the restart/12hour charge. So far I have read 115 minutes and have 74% charge left. This is with WiFi turned on. At this rate I will get about 7.4 hours.
The only other test I would like to try is to set the brightness to the level Amazon quotes and see what I get.
Bottom line: my new Oasis battery life is not impressive. While I never formally tested any of my previous Kindles, I would bet the farm that they were much better. I always take my Kindle with me when I travel. I have never carried a charger. That will change.
Based on my reports, do you think I have a lemon? Should I return it or is this kind of battery life typical?
Cheers, Joe
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote