View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 12:37 PM   #34
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
harry, after books have been loaded, does it immediately begin to index? i loaded about 80 books last night and it seems that the indexing process is not continuous. i left it connecting to a charger all night with airplane mode on and there was still about 70 to be indexed this morning. my books aren't particularly large. only after i started using it again did i notice that the number is dropping again. but only 4 more have been indexed after about 4 hours. surely it does not take an hour to index a book. and i've also turned off airplane mode. does this matter?
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote