Thread: PRS-T1 Text To Speech Reader
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Ivona hasn't been available in Google Play since Amazon bought them. However, as far as I know the Ivona beta voices on Android were all still free apps until that time.

I still have an old copy of Ivona Amy UK English working on my Samsung Galaxy phone. This version has worked OK on Android v4, v5 and v7, but I don't know about v2. It's still the best Voice I own despite having paid for many other non-Ivona voices still for sale at Google Play.

I think if you google around you should be able to find the old free apk installation file. In case it helps, mine has a filename
Code:
IVONA Amy UK English beta-com.ivona.tts.voicebeta.eng.gbr.amy-1.6.23.422-422.apk
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote