View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 11:47 AM   #81
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I'm not sure if this comment is apropos, but when I add "extras" to a rehabbed public domain book, I include a statement on this order:
"The original text of this book is in the public domain in countries where copyright is "Life+70" or less [or whatever the time span since the death of the author]. Additional material [usually footnotes/annotations] and cover design are released under the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike 4.0 License."

Which, if downloaders are honorable folk, means they should only redistribute the book free of charge and attribute me for the additional material and original cover design. Doesn't mean that will happen though. There is a certain **@$%/* who scrapes the MR and other free libraries and sells the books he gathers on the Kobo site for a few dollars each. What a horse's patoot!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote