View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ah... I get it. This is a joke. Someone use Godaddy and go one of them cheap domains and created this farce of a web site.

BOb
I get the impression the previewer invented that part...

From the comments on the preview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Steinhauser - January 22nd, 2009 at 2:22 pm PST
John,

Thanks for your review… It did trigger a whole discussion here about how we could forget the zebracorn in the specs!
We fixed that: http://reader.txtr.com/specifications.html

As you know, Germans love well engineered gear, the txtr reader will be for those who crave a better connected reading experience… anyway, we will keep you posted.

And btw. it’s barely a touch pad, not a touch screen, hm… but…
… let me think about that ;-)

Steini
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote