View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:54 PM   #1
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
BeBook Pure - fonts

I got hold of a Pure earlier this year (A trader on AliExpress were selling them off at a really nice price).

I have a number of EPUB books to read on it, but one thing that annoys me is the lack of fonts I can use. I haven't been able to find any documentation about if it is possible to load my preferred font (e.g. Droid Serif). In addition the reader seems to ignore the margin settings both in the css and the device options (I want to minimise the margins).

Has anyone any info on customising the device - It's not a bad reader overall but some things like defaulting to "Large" for the font size seem just odd.

Perhaps I've just been spoiled by my original BeBook One loaded with OpenInkpot (the user replaceable battery in the One should be mandatory in all readers).

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote