View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #60
jessc
Enthusiast
jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmartin View Post
This issue is preventing me from purchasing one. Right now its a straight race as to who gets my hard earned cash between Sony and Amazon. If Sony get this issue fixed properly before Amazon release the Touch in the UK then I'll buy a Sony. If they dither about and the Kindle Touch is released first then Amazon will get my cash; assuming of course that there are no major issues reported with the KT when it surfaces in the USA
I'm in the US, so for me it's not a matter of which arrives first, but I'm also figuring my next ereader will be the T1 or the Kindle Touch. For me it's a question of what the new Kindle users will say about it when it comes out, and what shape the T1 is in at that time.

I LOVE my PB360, but it's starting to get a bit old and quirky, so I'm looking into what comes next. The T1 sounds fantastic, except for that pesky little problem of being a PITA to use.
jessc is offline   Reply With Quote