View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #51
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
I just contacted Sony again, because my reader just crashed twice in the course of five minutes, this time reading a book. It has crashed a total of three times since I did the factory restart, and during that period I probably haven't used it more than five or six hours in total. This time it's crashing while reading books, not pdfs. I told them I either wanted a solution or my money back. So I'll see what they say... I'm bummed because in all other respects I'm greatly preferring my Sony to the Kindle
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote