View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #50
Gilmartin
Zealot
Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, PW2
This issue is preventing me from purchasing one. Right now its a straight race as to who gets my hard earned cash between Sony and Amazon. If Sony get this issue fixed properly before Amazon release the Touch in the UK then I'll buy a Sony. If they dither about and the Kindle Touch is released first then Amazon will get my cash; assuming of course that there are no major issues reported with the KT when it surfaces in the USA
Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote