View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
I'm easily getting 7hrs+ with the wifi on. Playing with it on and off, total battery usage was just over 10 hrs with 20% left prior to me deciding to charge it again. I had mainly used it to play angry birds, try playing fruit ninja (swiping is frustrating), and downloading apps and trying different aspects of the tablet.

There is no battery replacement as it is now, but I don't know if the service guarantees that kobo offers includes battery replacement as I haven't looked at it that closely yet.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote