View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #12
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The book I did my "paging vs. jumping" test on was illustrated, and there were a couple of pictures in the bit I paged through. I wonder if that might have contributed to the rather extreme error I found (14 pages in 52)? I'm about to go to bed now, but I'll repeat the experiment in the morning with a book that doesn't have any pictures, and see if it's any more accurate.
The image in the MobiPocket data is just a pointer to a record so it should not matter but it is probably worth testing to be sure.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote