View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 09:46 PM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I searched. I found it.. I'm downloading it now... This could save me Many tedious hours of work.. Where do I send the check? It is EXACTLY What I am already starting to do. Wow. Now I dont have to.. Wonderful. I got my reader a couple of days ago and downloaded my free books from Sony connect. What a clunky website! I love it! I filled up the internal memory already and am working on the 3 gig sd card i put in there. The "Collections" Feature is great on the software but why can you only put books in collections that are on the internal memory? I read sometimes 10 to 15 books at a time so the bookmark feature is perfect. I just bookmark when i get ready to switch books or get ready to turn it off.. Walla. The book is right there waiting when i return to it. I dont seem to have a problem navigating through 138 books. Ok so i have to look at 13 pages. but I have almost all the books in my internal memory in the Collections already. I used to have top drive 30 minutes to the library or Borders books, Then browse the stacks for 30 minutes or so. Buy a book or check one out after standing in line for 5 minutes... Drive home.. To navigate through 13 pages is a Piece of Cake compared to all that...

I'm a happy camper!

Last edited by Roy White; 05-24-2007 at 10:31 PM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote