View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by awelxtr View Post
Thanks for the obvious solution. I had one but it "broke" (the magnet that kept it close unglued and I lost it) and it wasn't my cup of tea to begin with. I love the size and weight as it is (with a sleep cover it doesn't fit my jean's pocket)

Besides, good luck finding a sleep cover for a 2013 Kobo Aura, don't you think?
Don't out your Aura in any pants pocket ever. Even with a case. It's a good way to break it. Taking your Aura out and about without a case is a really bad idea.

The sleep cover is the solution. Carrying in your pants pocket without a cover is very bad.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote