View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 02:21 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by awelxtr View Post
Hi guys,

I've had this bug for at least 2 good years that basically manifests in the inability to sleep at the first button slide: the device goes to sleep (changes the screen to the "Sleeping" screen) and goes back where it was.

The amount of button swipes it takes to get it to sleep is random, actually since the previous firmware version I've noticed that sometimes the reader freezes but a button swipe would unfreeze it without even showing the sleep screen.

Is it known? Does it have a fix/workaround? I've done a couple of searches in the forum but I haven't hit even someone talking about it. I haven't reported it before because I just found this forum two days ago (All I checked before was /r/kobo )

Thanks!
There is an easy solution. get a sleep cover. All you have to do is close the cover to put your Kobo to sleep. No need to press the button.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote