View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 04:01 PM   #2
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
>I suspect it was because I'd used some section headings with a distinctive css style but not tagged them as a header style.

So the heading is a paragraph style? I do that regularly, including the title page, with a large, medium, and small class for title, sub-title, and author/publisher respectively. They don't cause a page break. I also us the medium class occasionally (it's the exact equivalent of a chapter title) when I have two major subjects within a single chapter/file.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote