View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 10:03 PM   #93
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I think USB C is great. Not perfect, but much better than the old standards.

As for the OP? His posts can be annoying at times but he is also quick to provide help to others who need it, and there is often value in his posts. Overall, I think his participation is a positive for Mobileread. I endorse cfrizz's very sensible comment above. I use the ignore list very sparingly indeed but find my Mobileread experience much better after ignoring a handful of posters. The OP is not one of them.
Agreed!
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote