Thread: Billboards
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:37 AM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Steven: Amazon is the big bookstore.

Now as to your friend: it seems everyone and their elephants wants to write a book these days.

Note: my pricing scheme was if you do the billboard, since people will think guy is a big seller to afford a billboard.

You said I-94. Just looked up the distance between the two cities. That is a long way to remember something since there doesn't seem to be much between the places. If that interstate is anything like I-90, you will definitely need something catchy.

Oh and just a little food for thought. 2 is twice one. 3 is 3 times one. Just add zeros. So your friend could have gone from 10 to 30. 100 to 300. 1000 to 3000. My guess is the middle one since I doubt your friend could do a good publishing job for 3000 people in a month unless he had a staff.
Also if he was doing so good why did he switch careers.

Once again, your financial advisor says I don't think this is a good expenditure. There are other methods to selling a book. Not near enough buying eyes.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote