Thread: Muse Frontlight
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 04:12 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Thanks Jon - very useful and illuminating .
What I do is when I am in bed is I have a clip on LED light on the headboard that I use to read with. When I don't use it, I have the front light on to 4 or 5%. When I am in the sitting room, I have enough light that I don't need the front light. I use the front light only when I have to. I don't use it just to whiten the background. If I need it to see, I use the front light. Otherwise, it's off.

I use a font that has enough contrast that I can see better with lower light. I use my version of Charis SIL called ChareInk. Here is the URL to the font. You will want the weighted version.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=184056
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote