View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
I appreciate the links, I am looking for the exact piece that came with the PRS-700, I was wondering if there were any parts companies that might sell it separate, I liked the quality on it.
Yea, I think the last time I search the Sony parts web site for a replacement case for the Sony 500 it was priced at like $225 or something stupid like that. So, I passed.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote