View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 08:26 AM   #105
Sonofrobot
Connoisseur
Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Forma
USB connection

So, I flashed the img file with the RockChip tool and now my screen is stuck on and it's slowly fading out. The tool said it restored successfully but I can't get it to reboot. Any ideas?

Last edited by Sonofrobot; 09-04-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Sonofrobot is offline   Reply With Quote