View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 01:27 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyukuri View Post
Hi,

thank you very much for your plugin. Reading about it (import from MARC format) I have the following question: would it be possible to create a plugin that does EXPORT the catalog in UNIMARC format?

We are using PMB (a library cataloging software) and somehow need to import there our Calibre catalog. PMB can import catalog entries from UNIMARC format but Calibre cannot export to UNIMARC (or any other related MARC standard).

Such a plugin would be REALLY helpful, as we have thousands of books to catalog...

Thank you for consideration - or suggestions of a third way how to get my problem solved....

Martin
You might want to take a look at calibre Catalogs which can output a catalog of calibre books in several formats including csv, xml, and BiBTeX. I'm sure there are tools that can export any of those to MARC.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote