View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 10:38 AM   #14
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for Preview's newfound ability to open web pages! And thanks also for fixing the link to the updated Sigil Users Manual, which didn't work for me as recently as yesterday.

Has anyone else encountered security warnings when downloading Sigil? I got a bunch, but then I have been testing Brave as an alternative to Chrome. It is perhaps edgier about the web dangers than Google is.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote