View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
For a business user, this would replace the paper notepad....because even in an office environment you just don't type notes at meetings. It just doesn't look professional with executives and clients. Yet, sometimes you really do in fact need to take notes. Here is a device that could enter the board room.....and it gives the user the power of a netbook.

I can see this device replacing netbooks, paper notepads, smart phones, mobile internet devices, slim tablets, and slim laptops.

I don't see it replacing ereaders because of the screen.

The device could also be positioned for students. I can't wait until the day when the classroom is completely digital. A student with this might not even need a desktop or laptop, perhaps. could save money in the long run.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote