View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 02:04 AM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonangelica View Post
Hi, I used to have a Sony e-reader before it gave up the ghost and since then I have been using my tablet and Aldiko/Moon-Reader. However the glare is bugging me especially outside and after a while my eyes can start to hurt so time to get a new reader.

I have a large collection - around 6000 books. They are all in calibre with metadata (genre tags, collection groupings, and series data) all set up. What I would like is a reader that can keep a lot of that organisation but first and foremost the series order data.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reader with great organisation? I was looking at a kindle but since it doesn't seem to do series order I'm try to look for something else.
Try calibre companion app if it works for you then get an android based eink reader.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote