Thread: Meet-Up! Nuremberg, Germany, Feb 27
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:37 AM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I saw it, but that's too early I can't be away two weekends in a row.
well, to look on the bright side, ygg will also miss this one (he will be in berlin, in fact !) and i'm sure he would be really disappointed if he missed you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Oh, and why didn't I know that?
clearly you don't spend nearly enough time in the french forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Ha! Wait.... does that mean you'd travel to Paris, but not to Germany? That's unacceptable, of course
don't be silly. paris is meet-up central ! of course everyone should travel here !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote