View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Must have app for the Kindle Fire HD

Everyone MUST get this App for the Kindle Fire HD: WiFi Analyzer.

It reveals all networks in the neighborhood, the channel numbers and the strength of each channel signal.

I had my Residential Gateway (the ATT Uverse router) set to Auto channel changes and lost the entire LAN every couple of weeks when the channels were changed.

Using WiFi Analyzer I could tell the best channel and fix my RG to stay on that one channel. Plus, I can tell which channels the neighbors are using. If they are all using the same channel, pick a different one to prevent signal competiton.

If you get just one app from the Kindle store, this MUST be the one.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote