View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Yes.
However, one of the three most powerful eInk's features (the other two are eye-strain-free experience and freedom of reading outdoors) is lost to me because the gadget's battery life is not even 20% of what eInk can do. I cannot afford thinking about battery life when I read books. Reading must be accompanied with an absolutely relaxing atmosphere.
If you JUST read, the eDGe is not for you, even if the battery gives you easily 16 hours of reading only. Plus, you can have a spare battery.

But people who love it are the ones who work on texts.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote