View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:42 AM   #30
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Kinda begs the question as to what Norton's Philosophy is though? Any insight Tom?
Good question. I hope his thoughts will be published soon. I can see the titles:

On Naps
On Flees
On Bacon

Food for thoughts...

Oh, and I forgot to mention the content that is not by Seneca in the book: a foreword, an introduction, a bibliography and a chronology, all by Paul Veyne, who also provided introductions to each of the individual texts.

FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote