View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #23
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
I don't know where the official thread is, but a mod told me the same thing when I put my own codes in the self-promo thread. No affiliate codes whether it's to Amazon, Kobo, Walmart--doesn't matter. Only mobileread affiliate codes are allowed now.
And that is what I want to get clear on. The link I provided said NO affiliate codes, period. No exemptions, nothing. And I thought that was all because of the kerfuffle last year about some site getting kicked off of amazon because of abuse of affiliate links, so MR just cut them so that couldn't happen here. and I thought that included MR as well.

And to Freehunter, sorry for hijacking this.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote