View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #14
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm not a huge fan of all those clouds drifting around now either.

Well let me take that back. I don't mind the clouds but I like to carry much more than 8GB in my purse too. Why? Because that is the way I am. Do I always have to be reasonable? Yes, I'm quite often in WiFi connection territory but what if I'm not? Plus, on one end I have Amazon and Apple and all their friends pushing me into the clouds and on the other end I have Comcast and ATT limiting our data streaming usage. Poor me, stuck in the middle of the corporate giants.

I fully expect Amazon to be selling me the Fire (2) with expandable memory next year. I don't blame people for calling this a deal breaker though. 8GB is really anemic in today's market.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote