View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 10:00 AM   #68
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I think I'm right in thinking that if I subscribe to Asimov's through Amazon I could get it delivered to my wife's Paperwhite (through the library sharing feature) and from there get it transferred out via USB and via the usual route to convert to ePub for my Sony. Is anyone doing this?
You don't need to actually download to the paperwhite, so long as the paperwhite is registered with the account with the subscription. On the website you can 'download for transfer via USB', which gets you a .azw3 file on your computer. The usual tools can then easily strip the DRM, and calibre will convert to ePub for you.

I am subscribed at Amazon to Analog and Asimov's, and that's how I get mine onto my nook.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote