Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #283
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by porga View Post
Hello,
from today I am proud owner of Pocketbook 912 PRO. I do not know if anyone reds this but I would like to see:
- full Croatian language keyboard (if you solve this you added Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovene keyboard layout at the same time)
- support for comic CBR, CBZ file formats
Hello and welcome

congrats to the new reader and some hopefully helpful answers.

Connected to your PC go to -> System -> Language -> Keyboard and edit one of the keyboard files to your needs, but do not use Windows Notepad. recommend Notepad++(Freeware)

For the second question look here
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote