View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- December 2012

Here's the new thread for December (*here's a link to my November thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I posted a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something!
And here's the first deal(s) for December 1!

The Merrily Watkins series by Phil Rickman from Corvus (£0.99 each) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (December 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Today's Kindle Daily Deal features the first four books in the Merrily Watkins series by Phil Rickman. The Wine of Angels, Midwinter of the Spirit, A Crown of Lights and The Cure of Souls. The eponymous heroine of this riveting supernatural crime series is a down-to-earth female priest with a side-line in exorcisms.
-----

Pines by Blake Crouch from Thomas & Mercer ($1.99) is the Kindle Deal of the Day (December 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

This masterful thriller from best-selling novelist Blake Crouch tracks Secret service agent Ethan Burke on a mission in Wayward Pines, Idaho. He's there to recover two federal agents who went missing one month earlier, but each step closer to the truth takes Ethan further from the world he thought he knew.
Gooney Bird and the Room Mother by Lois Lowry from Houghton Mifflin Books for Children ($1.99) is the Kindle Young Readers Deal of the Day (December 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Two-time Newbery Award–winning author Lois Lowry has once again captured the eager energy of an elementary school classroom and the hilarious antics and anecdotes of its students, especially the irrepressible Gooney Bird Greene. In her second literary appearance, Gooney Bird helps her teacher, Mrs. Pidgeon, with the class's Thanksgiving pageant.
-----

Ivy and Bean (Ivy and Bean Series #1) by Annie Barrows from Chronicle Books ($0.99) is the NOOK Daily Find (December 1)

Quote:
Product Description

Perfect reading for your kids, Annie Barrows' Ivy and Bean series begins here. You might not guess that the tomboy Bean and seemingly bookish Ivy would ever be friends. But when Ivy helps Bean hide after playing a joke on her sister, it just proves that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other.
------

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less has updated for December! Check out the new batch of discounts.

Quote:
Looking for great books at a low price? Browse the newest section of our store--100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less--a diverse selection of deals hand-selected by our editors each month.
----

FYI, For UK Kindlers:

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less is a continuing promo for Amazon UK.

Quote:
We've pulled together a selection of 100 Kindle books, each for £2.99 or less, to make it easier for you to discover and try a new book or author. We'll be adding new books from time to time and titles may vary, so make sure to check back often. There's also the Kindle Daily Deal, which features a new Kindle book deal every day.
----
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote