View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 07:02 PM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I'm getting excited about the upcoming color Libra device, and I had a question for the Sage/Elipsa owners out there. Do the drawing on the page features work with sideloaded epubs? I have a massive collection of ebooks and I'm hoping I don't have to convert them to kepub to use that feature.

I tried googling the answer but I couldn't find it, and I've had no answers on Reddit, so I appreciate any help!
Well, I haven't side-loaded via cable from PC in an age, but it certainly works with epubs I've dropped on the device through Dropbox integration, so I would assume it would work with any side-loaded epub.

I just drew an awful looking picture on the first chapter of an epub right over the text to check before I answered! Then promptly deleted my "artistic" horror show...
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote