View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
More than "probably", I think.

And dude, remember that first impressions are lasting. Your first impression, at least with me, is that you're about 14, your family and friends tell you how "creative" and "special" you are, you think (quite wrongly) that the adult world is just waiting for you to "stir things up", and you're looking for attention. Any or all of this might not be right, of course, but that's the impression I got from your post.

Seriously, when you spam up the ebook/reader/industry general discussion thread with some off-topic and juvenile ... stuff ... about vampires and breakfast, instead of introducing yourself on the "Introduce Yourself" board, or posting your strange stuff in the Lounge, how do you expect people to react? "Oh, wow, he's so kewl, he breaks the rules! That's just sooooo awesome!" Sorry, this is an adult forum (even if some of our members are not chronologically adults) and that's not admirable, it's just disruptive. You are not getting the kind of attention that you want.

Your relationship with the MobileRead forums is not really getting off to a good start.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote