View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Anybody want to recommend some good novel-length fanfiction?

Okay, my trashy reading secret I have a small fanfic habit. Most of it is pure trash, but some of it is very good. I'd love some recommendations for GOOD novel-length stuff, if anyone has it. Like the Star Trek novels, but for other fandoms I like a bit of humour, and character-driven stuff and tend to avoid anything overly 'shippy.' I enjoy shows like Buffy/Angel (Cordelia, Giles, Anya and Faith are my favourite characters), Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Sarah and Derek are favourites), Farscape (Aeryn/John), Bones (Brennan) and Grey's Anatomy (Addison). Here is my profile on fanfiction.net if that helps. I write it too

So...any good recs?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote