View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 02:37 AM   #26
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
Anyway I worked hard but then I finally solve the problem
I'm glad you found a solution that works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
Yes I already knew CC, but I can't always use it'cause often I don't have a internet connection!
For the record Calibre Companion (CC) does not require a internet connection to use the app. It does require wifi in your home to initially load books onto your device. CC connects to calibre locally as a device via wifi in the same manner that other ereaders connect to calibre locally as a device via a USB cable. Once the books are loaded on your tablet wifi is no longer needed and at that point CC can be used to organize, search, sort and launch your books in the reading app of your choice.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-31-2013 at 02:40 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote