View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #35
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Here's documented proof that doing free returns of merchandise is good business:
http://bottomline.nbcnews.com/_news/...hases-357?lite

For those that aren't aware of it, Zappos is an Amazon operation.
I'll agree with that. I've returned a couple of things to woot! and they have refunded the entire purchase price including the $5 shipping charge as well as providing a prepaid return label. They are also an Amazon company, but they were doing this before Amazon bought them. Most of the returns were because the item was defective, or in one case because they sent the wrong item (paid for a 1TB NAS and got a 500GB NAS). In one case, they were able to exchange the item and shipped me the new one at the same time as they sent the return label (not waiting for the return). Yes, this policy could cost them money, but because of their excellent customer service, they have a repeat customer in me. And no, I don't work for woot!
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote