View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #1218
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
...I had erroneously guessed it was integrated because it played the media on my external SD card, and because of this erroneous Amazon customer review, that says the SD card problem is "changed in 4.0"...
I think, the Sony marketing policy about the SD issue leaves lots of room for improvement.
From what I understand, there actually has been some change in Android 4.0.
Before, from what I've read, you couldn't play media files directly from the SD card but had to copy them via the file transfer app to the internal storage.
To me, this wouldn't be acceptable. Then I don't need an SD card but could add via WiFi for example.
Now, in ICS, this seems to have changed. Now you can access media files directly from the SD card,
But still you can't use the SD card for storing your apps. Or at least for storing your content, for example from the great Zinio app which easily can add up to >10GB of magazines...
Anyway: Still a great tablet. But strange usage of the SD memory on Sony Tablet S and Samsung Galaxy Note, though...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote